Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mini-Rango

Thanks to the good folk at Hobbyco (this is by no means an endorsement, in fact they've been pretty shoddy in the past) having a sale on Tamiya gear I bit the bullet and purchased a car of supreme shenanigans potential, a Tamiya Dualhunter









Twas a very gleeful I that came bounding home that day ready to relive a car build, something I had not done for over 10 yrs..



I had enough time to make the overhead lights work in the photo. Very arty.



But lo! The goodness within!

Just look at it. If only I could go back in time and appreciate this moment of less than a month ago. If I knew then what I know now I would have savoured this moment so much more. But I was young and impetuous then

A note on the design of this beasty. Tamiya tout it as symmetrical chassis concept which means essentially you either get two, four, eight etc of anything and it can all go anywhere. Designate a steering end and off you go. Easy to see how people have made it 4ws.

Now to get out the muffin tray and get building

No comments:

Post a Comment